Based on Article. 8 sec. 1 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services, Journal of Laws 2017.1219 jt), ToTuart MAREK DUCHNOWSKI based in Gdańsk, ul. Kiszewska 10 (hereinafter referred to as "ToTuart") publishes the newsletter regulations below:
- The free newsletter service (commercial information received electronically) is provided by ToTuart on the terms set out in these Regulations. Before agreeing to use the newsletter services, please read these Regulations carefully.
- The user may consent to receive commercial information from ToTuart by electronic means.
- After agreeing to receive offers from ToTuart electronically, the User will periodically receive to the e-mail address provided when subscribing to the newsletter, electronic messages containing information about ToTuart offers or services.
- The offer sent electronically, in addition to the offers indicated in paragraph 3, will include in particular: information about the sender and its electronic addresses, the completed field "subject", specifying the content of the shipment and information about the possibility and method of resignation from receiving offers by electronic means.
- The offer by electronic means may be received by any person who has consented to receive offers by electronic means and provided their e-mail address. The user of the website www.totuart.com, by filling in the subscription form available on the website, agrees to receive offers electronically. After completing the form, such a person will immediately receive a confirmation from ToTuart by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the form.
- By expressing consent to receive offers electronically, the User concludes an agreement with ToTuart for the provision of the service of sending commercial information by electronic means.
- If the User agrees to receive commercial information from entities related by capital to ToTuart by electronic means, the provisions of para. 1 to 10.
- The user has the right to unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. You can unsubscribe by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email you submit.
- The removal of the User's e-mail account from the newsletter address database is immediate and is signaled with a message confirming the operation.
- By subscribing to the newsletter, the User agrees to the sending of advertisements and commercial information by ToTuart via the newsletter within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2017.1219 jt) to the User's e-mail account.
Information obligation under article 13 of the GDPR *
(* Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC)
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data is ToTuart MAREK DUCHNOWSKI based in Gdańsk, ul. Kiszewska 10 (hereinafter "We" or ToTuart ") running the ToTuart Gallery, the website at www.totuart.com and the online store at totuart.com.
Contact regarding the processing of your personal data by ToTuart
In order to provide information regarding the processing of your personal data by us, you can contact us by letter, e-mail and telephone, our contact details are provided below:
Koneser Square 3
phone: 505 820 220
How did we receive your data?
We received them from you when concluding a commission contract, concluding a gallery sale contract, concluding a maintenance contract or providing other services, transferring the object for valuation, via the contact form, during personal or online registration, also registration in Allegro auctions or you provided them to us by e-mail.
For what purpose and on what legal grounds do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
- implementation of contracts concluded under the sale, maintenance, framing or commission agreement;
- handling complaints in the event that you make such a complaint;
- handling requests that you send to us (e.g. via the contact form);
- contacting you, including for purposes related to the performance of contracts, making and receiving payments.
In addition, the law requires us to process your data for:
- tax and accounting purposes;
- counteracting money laundering and terrorist financing.
Your data is also processed by ToTuart on the basis of ToTuart's legitimate interest, for the purposes indicated below:
- conducting marketing activities towards you, including direct marketing of goods and services offered by ToTuart;
- contacting you, including for purposes related to permitted marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular and with your consent - by e-mail and telephone;
- handling your requests, in particular provided to the Customer Service Office and via the contact form, in a situation where they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
- debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- storing data for archiving purposes and ensuring accountability (showing compliance with our obligations under the law).
If you agree, we process your personal data for the purpose of saving data in cookies and collecting data from websites.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data in any way, at any time.
We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent or until our obligation to process your data, imposed on us by generally applicable law, expires.
Do you need to provide us with your personal data?
For the purposes of performing the obligations arising from the contract that binds us, as well as to comply with the requirements set out by generally applicable law, we require you to provide the following personal data:
- first name and last name;
- home address or mailing address;
- PESEL number or the number of the document confirming the identity;
- e-mail address;
- Phone number;
- Bank account number
If for some reason you do not provide personal data (not including your bank account number in this catalog), unfortunately we will not be able to conclude a contract with you. If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary, e.g. for accounting or tax reasons. Apart from these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
What are your rights related to the processing of personal data by ToTuart?
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right to withdraw consent to data processing,
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to request the rectification of your personal data,
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data,
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of your data due to your special situation - in cases where we process,
Your data based on our legitimate interest,
- the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable IT format. You can send this data to another data administrator or request that we send your data to another administrator. However, we will only do so if such a message is technically possible. You have the right to transfer personal data only with regard to the data that we process on the basis of a contract with you or on the basis of your consent,
To exercise the above rights, contact us via the form available on the website www.totuart.com or in our Gallery.
You can exercise these rights when:
- regarding the request for data rectification: you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- in relation to the request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by ToTuart; you will withdraw your consent to the processing of data; you object to the processing of your data; Your data will be processed unlawfully; the data should be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the law or the data has been collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to the child;
- in relation to the request to limit the processing of data: you will notice that your data is incorrect - you can request the restriction of the processing of your data for a period that allows us to check the correctness of this data; Your data will be unlawfully processed, but you will not want it to be deleted; Your data will no longer be needed for us, but you may need it to defend or pursue claims; or you object to the processing of data - until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds for objection;
- in relation to a request for data transfer: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or a contract concluded with you and when this processing is carried out automatically.
You have the right to lodge a complaint in relation to the processing of your personal data by us to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (President of the Personal Data Protection Office) with its seat in Warsaw, at ul. Rates 2.
When can you object to the processing of your data by ToTuart?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
- the processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by a specific situation,
in which you are,
- Your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose.
Remember that you can exercise your right to object from May 25, 2018.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We provide your personal data to entities supporting us in accounting, online payments, running a website and online store, IT systems, and providing consulting and auditing services. Entities entrusted with the processing of your personal data perform their tasks on the basis of an agreement with us and only in accordance with our instructions. The data processing agreements concluded by us contain contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. In addition, we may transfer your personal data to public authorities fighting against fraud and abuse.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination, for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
- performance of obligations under the law, in particular tax and accounting,
- preventing abuse and fraud,
- statistical and archiving,
for a maximum of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract or for the period specified by law that imposes an obligation on us to process your data.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, depending on which of these events occurs first.
Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC, HubSpot Inc, MailJet Inc based on appropriate legal safeguards, which are contractual clauses for the protection of personal data, approved by the European Commission.
Do we process your personal data automatically (including through profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner, but without the use of automated profiling.
It will not have any legal effects on you or similarly significantly affect your situation.
Resignation from consent to the processing of personal data
Ladies and Gentlemen,
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time or exercise your other rights in connection with the processing of personal data. For this purpose, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address: Plac Konesera 3, Butelkownia Parter, 03-736 Warszawa, Polska / Poland.
However, you may opt out of the use of such files by configuring your browser settings appropriately.
- What are cookies?
- What kind of cookies do we use?
- Can I control cookies or delete them?
1. What are cookies?
Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- We use them to make the totuart.com and totuart.com websites easier (more intuitive) to use and to better adjust our websites and our products to your interests and needs.
- Cookies may also be used to speed up your future activities and experiences on our Sites.
- Cookie files also allow you to remember your login sessions, thus facilitating access to content that requires registration.
- We also use them to compile anonymous statistics that help us understand how people use our pages and help improve their structure and content.
- Cookie files can also be used to adjust the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and to optimize the use of websites. In particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs.
- Cookie files are necessary for the proper integration of the website with social networking services such as Facebook.com or Twitter.com.
3. What kind of files What kind of cookie files do we use?
The totuart.com and totuart.com websites use two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
|COOKIE TYPE||WHAT DOES IT DO?||DO THESE FILES COLLECT MY PERSONAL DATA / IDENTIFY ME?|
|Necessity||These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the totuart.com and totuart.com websites, they allow you to move around our website and use its elements. Examples include remembering previous actions (e.g. open texts) when returning to a page in the same session.||These files do not identify you personally. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the proper functioning of the website or parts of it.|
|Performance||These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by providing information on the areas they visited, the time they spent on the website and problems they encountered, such as error messages. This helps us to improve the performance of our website. We use the Google Analytics monitoring tool for this purpose||These cookies do not identify you personally. All data is collected and aggregated anonymously.|
|Functionality||These cookies allow our websites to remember your choices (such as your username, language or region) to provide you with a more personalized online experience. They also allow visitors to watch movies and animations, use social tools such as blogs, chats and forums.||The information that these files collect may also include information that can identify you and that you provide yourself, e.g. your username. We will always be honest with you about the data we collect, what we do with it and who we share it with. If you do not enable these files, it may affect the operation of the website and its functionality and may limit access to its content.|
|Security||Cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website||The information that these files collect may also include information that can identify you and that you provide yourself, e.g. your username.|
|Positioning / advertising||These cookies are used to provide you with content relevant to your interests and the information you are looking for. They can be used to deliver targeted advertisements or limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They also help us measure the effectiveness of a given advertising campaign on the totuart.com website, totuart.com and more. We may use these cookies to remember the pages you visit, and we may share this information with other parties, including advertisers and our agencies.||Most types of these cookies track customers via their IP address and some personal information may be collected. For more detailed information about these files, including what data is collected and how they are used, please read the following paragraphs.|
4. Can I control cookies or delete them?
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings, or to inform about their every posting on the Website User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. For this purpose, please refer to the instructions of your web browser or display the help to find out how to adjust or change the settings of your browser. If you block the cookies we use, it may reduce the quality of the totuart.com and totuart.com websites, for example, visiting certain areas of our website will not be available or you will not receive personalized information while browsing them. If you use different devices to browse the totuart.com and totuart.com websites (e.g. computer, tablet or smartphone), you must make sure that each of the browsers on each device is properly adjusted to your preferences.
Below are links to cookie management instructions for the most popular browsers:
We use the services of many suppliers who can also set cookies on our behalf when you visit totuart.com and totuart.com. They allow them to deliver the services that suppliers provide to you. To find out more about these files or to opt-out of receiving them, please see the information below.
When you visit the totuart.com or totuart.com website, you may receive cookie files from third parties - their websites or domains. We try to identify these files before they come into use, so that you can decide for yourself whether you want to turn them on or not. More information about these cookies may be available on individual third party websites.